[bookport] Re: new alarm

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 07:55:42 -0600

This is a new feature on the Bookport that has not been fully developed. I'm sure when there is a new beta, APH will be able to talk about it. In the meantime, if someone explains the feature to you, use it at your own risk.

At 07:44 AM 2/2/2006, you wrote:

Can I get someone to tell me what this feature is suppose to do?  If I press
a+b or b+c the unit says "new alarm".
    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:03 AM Subject: [bookport] Re: bc_sig.bb

> We're not trying to keep any deep dark secrets from anyone, but let me > tell you, with all the support for the automatic system, I'm very > reluctant to start dishing out details about how to do it by hand, and > I'm especially reluctant to repeat those directions for every single > update. > > > > >>> n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:27:40 PM >>> > If you put a flashcard with this file on it in your card reader the > > pookport transfer does not recognize it. Obviously Larry and company > know > exactly what the file is for but they ain't telling, for me it's just a > > game. > But I will tell you something interesting. When you install new > firmware on > the bookport the transfer program puts somewhere around six files on > your > card. If you zip up the files and send them to one of those poor > deprived > linux users who hates windows, they can unzip the file to their card > and > disconnect the bookport and the new firmware will be installed. But I > am not > recommending anyone do this but it can be done. I am a no nothing > windows > user so I install firmware in the normal way. > > >

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A