[bookport] Re: my library in TXT format

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

I very much respect APH position, but the fact remains, and so does the q
uestion:  Jerry, how can we obtain that list and those books?
You've started something here, and I hope you'll follow through--not on
the list, of course.
Thanks much.
--Daveed--

I think APH, RFB&D and other agencies must, once and for all, stand up to
the unreasonable and discriminating attitude of American publishers.
It is shocking how unbelievably intimidated the blindness community
appears to be.
We blind people must also stand up to these corporations which deprive us
of access to the written word!
--Daveed--