[bookport] Re: my book port isn't working!

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:40:57 -0600 (CST)

Though some people treat this suggestion with disdain, it does make a difference for whatever reason, and APH staff are among those who recommend it. Try removing both batteries and the flash card for 24 hours and see if that helps.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Megan Kelly wrote:

Hi Everyone,
My book Port seems to have stopped working. I was moving through an Mp3 file with the nine key, and the BP froze. It would not reset, so I removed one of the batteries for 30 seconds. When I replaced it, nothing happened. I am leaving the batteries out for a while now. Should I take the flash card out too?
Any hellp would be appreciated.
Megan Kelly