[bookport] Re: my bad memory

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:59:21 -0500

Hi Kurt:

In the Options menu of Book Port Transfer, you will find a Synthesize Speech
option that allows you to choose the voice and make adjustments, prior to
transferring the book.  Once you've done that, select the file in the normal
way.  However, you'll want to use aklt e or Send Audio to transfer the book,
rather than Send.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Pamela Rader