[bookport] more on the "bookport not connected" message

  • From: "Shanda" <living4Jesus4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:33 -0400

Hi all,
  After doing what was earlier suggested, I reinstalled the Bookport Transfer
software from the website just in case that might have made a difference
somehow.
  I also read through the manual and checked all the troubleshoot problems that
were listed--I reassigned a drive letter to the Bookport along with every other
thing I thought might work.
 It continues to come up as a drive, but will not show as connected in the
Bookport Transfer software--which I still have to manually bring up...  Once I
bring it up, the update box seems to pop up for just a second and then goes
away while all the while the Bookport is still showing as not connected.
  I am running version:  01.00.04 of the firmware and version:  2.3.1.0 of the
Bookport transfer software.
  Any help is as always appreciated.
Thanks,
Shanda