[bookport] Re: memos folder

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:08:35 -0400

Actually, the Book Port Transfer will only add the Help file, and the
Notes folder to the Book Port.  The Memoes folder only gets created when
a Memo is recorded--but not until then.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> foxtrot01876@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/23/06 09:46AM >>>
Donna-

When you log on to the transfer site with your Bookport transfer
program, it
will automatically add a Notes, Memo and Bookport manual file to your
card.

Good luck.

Rick

  _____