[bookport] Re: memory card and compact flash card

  • From: "Tataindi" <tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:00:05 -0500

All the compact flash cards I saw said ultra and were more expensive thanthe memory cards that didn't say ultra and didn't say compact flash either. I understand what I read in these messages, but when I try to buy everything is really confusing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>