[bookport] Re: memory card

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 04:10:40 -0700

Hi, Louis. You'll get quite a few responses on your question including mine, grin.

No, the card does not easily pull out of the side of the unit. I use my thumb and forefinger and grasp the edge of the cared and give a good strong pull and it'll come out. No, there is nothing to unlock to release the card. Hope I helped you out.

Mike M
----- Original Message ----- From: <ljmaher@xxxxxxxxxx>