[bookport] Re: last on historian

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:33:30 -0500

Sure you can.  It just takes persistence.

At 11:51 AM 8/28/2005, you wrote:
Well, I copied all of part 1 in format 3 because there were three
checkboxes.  There were four checkboxes for part 2 and it went up to
format four.  I am on dialup so had to try to set it so it would download
and not cut me off.  I got 62% of part 2 and am now getting the rest.
Hope I can go back and get part 1 in format 4 but doubt it.  Wish me
luck.  Kurt

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A