[bookport] Re: king james bible

  • From: "Don (Tex)" <dbomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:02:12 -0500

Another great source for Biblical research is http://anova.org/sev/. Who reports they are "the only site online that brings together the Scriptures from Judaism, Christianity, and Islam - all in one place and with the finest translations available in English."

The base address of http://anova.org is also worthy of note. Access the Great Books is a compilation of over 240 great authors and their works.

Warm regards,

Don...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Richard Fiorello richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:38:55 -0400
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] king james bible

Hi Joe; If you ever find a al ready formatted version of the bible ready for the bookport I too would be interested. It would be nice to devote a small flash card just to that and use a larger card for the rest of my junk. Rich

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .