[bookport] Re: isting to file

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:29:42 -0700

Hi, All,

How about this ...

Write a batch file that will list all of the files on the CD, and save the list
as a .txt file that you can review anytime.

Here is an example.  Call this file "files_d.bat" (no quotes).

@echo off
dir d:\*.* > c:\files.txt
c:\files.txt

This file will list all of the files on Drive D, save them in "files.txt" in
the root directory of Drive C, and then bring up "files.txt" in your favorite
.txt-file reader for your review.

Mark

<-->