[bookport] Re: introduction Re: Bookshare.

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:10:45 -0400

Welcome. I know I haven't had my book port very long, but, I really wouldn't want to be without it ow. I don't know if I'll ever use the notes folder and use the braille keyboard, but who knows. I haven't really figured that all out yet. Enjoy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Raymond" <mraymon2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>