[bookport] Re: how many songs can i fit onto a 512 MB flash card?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:53:16 -0500

1GB cards are not really that expensive, any more. On a 512MB card, you might get 75 songs.

At 05:29 PM 6/29/2006, you wrote:

Hi,

I have around 1000 songs which I know aren't all going to fit on a 512 MB cf card. Heres my problem, though

How many KBPS on mp3 can I expect to have good sound quolity and stil maintain a good number of songs? Or should I just bite the bullet and move up to a 1 GB one? I've got goldwave so the conversion process should be easy.

thanks,
Tyler

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218