[bookport] Re: has any heard of this device

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:45:19 -0700

Greetings.

David:
Adobe after version 7.0 seems to be more unstable and problematic than in the past--freezing in the conversion process, etc.
Thanks for the great idea. It ensures I can get docs without the Adobe issue(s) getting in the way. Additionally, my work stuff consists of quite a few PDF files so, with the BP's portability, I could take important docs to meetings with no problem.

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>