[bookport] Re: first bookport problem

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:58:11 -0500

Ok good to know, The manual didn't seem to cover that. I guess most people
use the transfer tool for everything, but I plan to not use it for mp3 files
so I can transfer them 10 times faster using a different card reader. I was
hoping books like .txt could be transferred too without the transfer tool
but bookport complained it couldn't play unfiltered files.
How much can we get away with and when are we forced to use the transfer
tool?