[bookport] Re: finally!

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:19:07 -0400

Hello:

We don't accept orders by email. However, you can order by phone, if
you are using a credit card. Or, you can fax your order. The number for
placing orders by phone is:

1-800-223-1839

Press 1 for Credit Card Orders. We accept Visa, MasterCard and
Discover.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> silverdart12@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/05/05 07:27PM >>>
hey list,
finally, i'm getting a lap top able to support book port. i'll be able
order it, now. i'll probably place an order tomorrow or something, and
get
the bp a week or so after i get the lap top.
one question: are orders from canada able to be sent via e-mail? if so,
what
would be the propper address? if not i'll get the aph 1800 number from
the
site
thanks
brandon