[bookport] Re: files on bookport

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:09:51 -0500

Oran:

When you connect to the PC, do you get any error messages that say,
"Book Port Not Connected?" If so, then you need to reformat the card, or
try a different one. To reformat the card, disconnect it from the PC,
and then wait for the double beep. Then, press all 4 corner keys on the
Book Port.

Or, does it just say, "Folder is empty"? If so, try hitting the
backspace key and you should see it there. There should also be a Notes
folder. If you can see it when you hit the backspace key, then
disconnect and press 0 and * together.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> intune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/23/06 01:35PM >>>
hi Pamela, I've connected the bp to the pc but the users manual did
not
re-appear, what should I do?