[bookport] file doubled

  • From: "Scott Duck" <sduck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port Discuss" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:55:18 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I hope that you all had a good weekend.  This weekend, I was reading a
bookshare file on my BP.  The book had been saved as a html file and it had
been sent from Internet Explorer.  I noticed that the file had been doubled.
There are two copies of the book, back to back, in the file.  I looked at the
html file on my PC and it has only one copy of the book so I assume the book
was doubled by the BP transfer software.  This has happened once before but I
didn't think too much of it then because I assumed that it was a one time
thing.  I don't know how many other files that this has or hasn't happened to
because there are a lot of files that I have transferred but haven't looked at
on the BP.  Has anyone else experienced this.  Does anyone know how I might
stop it.  Obviously, if this happens only once in a while, it is no big deal.
However, if it happens often, I will be wasting a lot of flash card space.
Thanks,
Scott