[bookport] Re: e: Re: P3 CONVERSION PROGRAM

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:30:56 -0500

Tom:

I just need to clarify.  The Send Audio button in the transfer program is used
for converting text into audio.  You don't want to use that button for your MP3
files.  However, there is a button under the Options menu, for "Send Audio
Files as Music.  I think that's what Marta may have been thinking of.  Anyway,
to transfer the audio files, if they're music, check that box.  If they're not,
Uncheck it.  Then, use the regular Send button.

Hope this doesn't confuse things further for you.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206