[bookport] e: Loudest volume command

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:57:14 -0500

Hi Angie and List,

I completely agree with changing the behavior of f held for one beep.  My
fiance and I both have BookPorts, and we like to say it "beeped an yelled" when
that happens.  It is, at best startling and unpleasant, and at worst, actually
painful or even harmful to one's ears.  I'm glad other people are having the
same problem.
If someone is using this feature and wants it to stay the same, would you
please post and tell us why?

Sarah