[bookport] double talk speed

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:17:40 -0400

Normally, when I read with the double talk in the book port, I use either 7 or
8 for the speed setting.  I switch to 8 when the material is fairly
straightforward and I want to make headway.  I generally find 9, the fastest
speed to be a bit too fast in most cases.  However lately,  I've found 8 to be
more comfortable than I recall it being and 9 to be more manageable  than it
used to be.  I doubt I've suddenly become accustomed to them since the BP has
been my constant companion for over a year now.  Could it be that with the
latest firmware update the double talk is running a bit slower?  Has anyone
else noticed this?  Just curious.  Thanks.  Lou