[bookport] Re: digest

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:05:27 -0500

What digest mode _also_ does is to place a subject line that means nothing
into a reply and it can also result in your sending the entire day's
messages to the list every time you reply to a single message unless you
remember to delete the digest from the bottom of your own message. While I
understand its convenience, as a list reader, I hate it.