[bookport] copying and notes suggestion

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:02:58 -0500

Hi,

I have a few more suggestions.
1. to be able to copy things from a book into the notes file in the notes folder without losing carriage returns, and also just to be able to do it...
2. To be able to mark a folder other than the notes folder as a notes folder on the bookport. There could be a hidden settings file created in that folder that would tell the bookport that this folder is a notes folder as well as the notes folder itself. I could create a folder called my files, that would be recognised as a notes folder.
3. To be able to put memos in other folders besides the memos folder.
4. be able to create folders on the bookport.

Josh