[bookport] Re: converting real audio?

  • From: "MELODY SMITH" <parakeet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:24:39 -0700

Hello:
I would also appreciate a free software that will convert other types.
I tried Smart CD Ripper and it was a disaster.
I have looked at some other and don't know which 1 would be the most
accessible.
It seems pretty confusing to do.
Is there any computer experts that would be will to talk a totally blind
slow computer user how to perform such a conversion.
If this is not legal on this list, I will give you my email address if
that's legal.
Thanks.
Melody.