[bookport] Re: checking space on flash card

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:32:21 -0500

It will give you the amount of free space on the card as well as other things, when the Bookport has stopped, if you are listening to an Audible file.

At 09:45 AM 3/13/2007, solsticesinger wrote:
I have been able to do this while reading. If I do it while reading is
stopped, it gives me the word that is associated with whatever the current
character is. Sorry. I don't remember what that's called. Lol.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx