[bookport] Re: carrying cases, etc.

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:31:34 -0400

I thought it looked dorky at first, too, but you would be surprised at the =
conversations it sparks up!

>>> matneyar@xxxxxxx Thursday, October 14, 2004 8:57:54 AM >>>
Also, you can buy folding headphones which make the whole thing a bit =
easier. I'm using Sennheiser PX100 headphones with the Bookport, and I'm =
very=20
pleased. I got these on Amazon for about $40, but they are well worth the =
investment. The headphones fold, and they come with a carrying case of =
their own.=20
But I am using a case that came with an old 4-track Talkman. I can put the =
BP and folded headphones in the main part of the case, and I put my extra =
memory=20
cards in the extra pouch on the front.

Of course, I often wear the BP on my collar as well. I don't mind looking =
dorky. <grin>

Angie