[bookport] Re: button sensitivity

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:52:54 -0600

Are you absolutely certain your Bookport is locked? I carry mine everywhere with me, and this has never happened. I have had my BP for almost 3 years. Do you have a protective case for it? That might help to prevent the problem. You must be putting a lot of pressure on the keys. Whether it is being unlocked or not, you are wasting battery power. Remember, pressing the keys turns the BP on for brief periods of time.

At 06:50 AM 11/13/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Hi all. I have my bookport locked when I carry it around. After a period of time in my pocket the machine comes unlocked and I end up in the help manual and sometimes lose my spot in my book. is there any solution for this problem of the machine coming unlocked? It happens to me often if the bookport is in my pocket and then I plug in the headphones and the help menu is reading wasting battery power.
Rebecca and Nuncio

msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.