[bookport] Re: braille

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:09:00 -0500

You can use the braille input to take notes, or to execute a find, but
that is all.  It is done in uncontracted braille, and it is all
explained in the User's Manual.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tyrjac777@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/27/07 08:50AM >>>
Hello my name is Tyrone this is my first time writing to the list. When
I got my bp I really got it for reading. Now I would like to write
braille with it also. I asked other people how to do this and no one
could answer my wondering mind. They said they got the bp for the same
reason as I did, for reading.. I figured I should write to the list and
ask this question.