[bookport] Re: bookport transport

  • From: "doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:54:29 -0700

I'm running the beta.  Yes, the software stays open until I close it.  I'm
also running the beta firmware.

    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn