[bookport] Re: bookport not transfering

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:00:12 -0500

Removing BP Launcher would only keep the program from starting
automatically, but it doesn't control if the Book Port is recognized.
That would be controlled by your flash card, USB Ports and/or pluggs and
other things.  Did you make any other changes to the computer?  Try
doing a Reset with 2 plus b.  If that doesn't help, try reformatting the
flash card.  Also, remember to have all USB scanners unplugged.  You may
also need to try a different USB port.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/13/06 07:47AM >>>
Hey, I removed th ebplauncher program from my startup group and now
even
though I have re-added it and re-installed th ebookport transfer
program, although my laptop recognizes the bookport when I plug it in
or
at least it makes th econnect sound, the transfer program does not
recognize it. what can I do next?