[bookport] Re: bookport not being recognized

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:01:53 -0400

Kurt:

What is dead? Does your Book Port work at all? If it works, can you see
it as a drive in My Computer when you connect?

I don't believe rolling back the software would change anything. If you
want to try it, uninstall your current version first, or installing your
old disc will do nothing. Note: uninstalling will remove your beta test
participation if you are a beta tester, requiring to download the beta
all over again.

Rob Meredith

>>> blsmass@xxxxxxxx 04/14/05 08:47AM >>>
I have tried two different cards and tried to run it from the desktop,
no
luck.  I have not had it recognize anything since Monday night.  I
downloadd a bunch of books that night because I had to reformat the
card
because I started getting that out of drob structures and it spread
and
kept spreading.  As of now it is dead as far as I can tell.  I have
the
latest but one transfer on my computer.  Should I try and find my
original disk and uninstall and start over?  Thanks.  Kurt