[bookport] Re: bookport and audible files?

  • From: "Dave Cunningham " <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:33:58 -0400

If this is so then the amount of Audible book you could put on a BP is 64MB
at a given time.  So you would have to transfer piece at a time.  If the
book is 125MB you can put 64MB on the card, and would have to transfer the
other 61MB after you have listened to that.

Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.

All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003