[bookport] Re: bookport Digest V7 #67

  • From: DanFlasar@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:55:17 -0500 (EST)

From: "angelina stabile" <angies143@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [bookport] book port card
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:37:27 -0500

*Hello  I am new to the list and the book port. Where do I get the cards
for the  bookport?
*Thanks Angelina  Stabile

------------------------------

**From: Pamela Rader  <prader@xxxxxxx>
**Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:45:58 -0500
**Subject:  [bookport] Re: book port card
**Hello:
**You will need a Compact Flash  Card.  They are becoming more difficult to
find.  You can try places  like **newegg.com, dealroomdirect.com,
amazon.com or Best  Buy.

**Pamela

Pamela,   surprisingly, Compact Flash cards are still used  in high end
cameras by Nikon and Canon as well
as  others so they will not go out of use anytime soon.  You can probably
order  them from Walmart, Best Buy and any camera store.
Dan

From: "Gary Wunder"  <GWunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:45:00 -0600

You should be able to get them from Best  Buy, Radio Shack, or maybe even
Target though they are getting harder to  find.

_____

From: "Rick Hume"  <Ringmaster.Rick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:48:10 -0500

I purchased 2 gig units from  compusa.com for $9.95 each about two months
ago.  There friendly phone  sales people will walk you through the purchase
seamlessly.
Hello I am new to  the list and the book port. Where do I get the cards for
the bookport?
Thanks Angelina Stabile

End of  bookport Digest V7  #67