[bookport] book folder

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:28:38 -0500

Hello;
I must confess that my bookport has not been used in a while and after
updating things a question or two has come up.  First of all,  when I look
at the file list on the bookport using windows explorer anything that was
downloaded and saved using bookshare is just title bookshare rather than the
actual title.  When I look at the file list using bookport, however, I see
the actual titles.  I would expect both file lists to be identical.
Secondly, after briefly skimming the manual I didn't see anything addressing
the "braille keyboard".  Is there an additional section or was something
missed while skimming?
Thanks
Richard