[bookport] Re: better recording quality in the book port

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:16:31 -0700

I only did one test message on my unit the other night and I have to
agree, the recording quality was not good at all, my voice sounded
muffled and there was a lot of hissing or motor noise.  However, I must
qualify my statement, all my recording to this point has been analog and
on cassettes, unless you want to count college when I had to use
reel-to-reel a lot, just thinking of threading those reels and hearing
them flop around when you finished a tape makes me very glad for today.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx