[bookport] Re: audible and speeding up the books

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:17:44 -0500

It is my understanding that previewing of Audible books is not possible yet.

At 12:33 PM 7/25/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Last night I updated my unit and send a audible book to my book port and
>selected Time Compression so I can listen to the book in a faster speed.
>The manual state that you can preview the book before you send it to the
>unit so that you can check if that is the speed that you would like to
>listen to your book in.  However, I could not get it to work for me.  Has
>anybody gotten it to work and if you did, can you post step by step the
>instructions to do it?
>Thank you.
>
>Eddie

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training