[bookport] Re: attention kevin

  • From: "kevin" <kevinmulhern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:26:14 -0000

Hi Pamela,
Would you mind going ahead and removing me until I  get this sorted.
I honestly spent a huge sum of money on a technician who swore it was solved. I no it is no consolation to you, but it is making me quite unwell I just can't be certain of anything in my addressbook, makes one feel very vulnerable.
apologies to the other users I  meant no disrespect.
Kevin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pamela Rader" <prader@xxxxxxx>