[bookport] Re: am i up to date

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:57:22 -0600 (CST)

If you agree to be a beta tester, you're expected to read the disclaimer where that is all explained.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Lou Kolb wrote:

Perhaps it should be mentioned at this point that beta testing can have it's
pitfalls.  Now APH does a superb job of releasing betas that are mainly
trouble fre but anyone who signs up should realize that a beta is a piece of
software or firmware that is in the process of being tested and that may
have problems.  I'm thinking of the problem with the beta where batteries
were being consumed at an alarming rate  for a couple of weeks until APH got
a handle on the problem and fixed it.  I'm just reminding wood-be beta
testers that there is a certain amount of risk in the process and some
people might prefer to wait for the official releases.  Lou