[bookport] Re: alternate list

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:11:01 -0600

Actually, I think that what's even worse is using the Book Port list to
discuss the merits of another list designed to keep discussion on the
Book Port list related to the actual Book Port.
Bruce

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:04:50 -0800, "Donald L. Roberts"
<ka7ojt@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> The worst thing about these so called alternate lists is that
> participants begin cross posting questions and comments to both
> lists.
>
> Don Roberts

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx