[bookport] Re: adding a radio?

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:34:35 -0500

I agree with Larry most of what I listen to is on a m radio or I listen to xm radio Larry pleas just improve the bookport don't make it do more than it was meant to do you have a very good product. I am very happy with what the products that aph puts out they are very thought out.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>