[bookport] Re: activating my book port?

  • From: "Dave Cunningham " <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:56:46 -0400

I think it is that he doesn't see the BP in the list is what is =
confusing
him.  The normal method of registering a device doesn't hold true for =
the
BP.  The registration of the device is done on or in the BP software and =
not
in Audible Manager. =20

=20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.
=20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003=20