[bookport] a question regarding bookport and MP3 files

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:05:48 -0500

Hi all:
I have a quick question regarding the bookport and music.  I have created a
music folder on my compact flash card.  I have created a folder entitled
"music". Is there any way I can get the bookport to play my files back to back
or play them on random instead of having to choose a song every time?
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams