[bookport] Re: a problem when sending files in batches

  • From: "Alpidio Rolon" <arguza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:43:03 -0400

After you locate where you want the folder to be, Press Alt I, which is the
look in window, then locate the folder where the folder is, press tab twice and
stand on the folder you want to send.  After that press the application key.
When it opens press N, then press enter when you hear Bookport.  The folder
will then move where you want it to go.

Alpidio