[bookport] a mystery, was RE: Re: multiple book port problems/questions

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:14:42 -0500

This goes into my file of those unexplainable things computers do just =
to keep us guessing.  Three, count them, three different times, I went =
into device manager and removed the USB mass storage device and the SD =
TTSMP3 driver.  I also re-enabled the BP Launcher.  Each time, when I =
rebooted my computer, the BookPort was not recognized, either by the =
Transfer Tool, or as a removable drive in Windows.  On the fourth try, =
after rebooting, it worked!  So, please ignore all my previous messages =
about this topic and all my work-arounds.  Now, I will see if it still =
works the next time the network gets tweaked.

Sarah