[bookport] Re: a book port options question:

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:49:44 -0400

Steve:

It sounds like you didn't get the latest beta version of Book Wizard =
Reader for whatever reason. Simply connect to the Internet before starting =
Book Port Transfer, and you can update that way. If this doesn't work, let =
me know. Alternatively, you can download the following, (ignore the =3D20s =
and such):

www.aph.org/beta/bwr_beta.exe=20

Rob Meredith

>>> mikochik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/13/04 09:36AM >>>

"A Book Wizard Reader update is required for this version of Book Port
Transfer  but an error occured in trying to download the update. Please
download the update ..."
At 09:27 AM 9/13/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Steve:
>
>Can you get me the exact text of that error message including the title =
of =3D
>the error box?
>
>Thanks.

>Larry,
>
>I downloaded all the new beta versions and installed them. I keep getting
>an error message that there was an error downloading the Book Wisard when
>Book Port Transfer begins. Both programs work fine otherwise. Any =3D
>suggestions?
>
>Steve At 07:53 AM 9/13/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>>That is DTBs, Digital Talking Books.  When that box is checked, as it is =
=3D
>=3D3D
>>by default, the transfer software checks your CD drives for the presence =
=3D
>=3D3D
>>of a DTB, and if the software finds one, it displays the Select Audio =
=3D3D
>>Range dialog.

>>On the advanced page in options is a box to check to allow DBS. files to =
=3D
>=3D3D
>>be=3D3D20
>>sent at start-up.  What are these?=3D3D20
>>

>Stephen L. Mikochik
>stephen.mikochik@xxxxxxxxxx=3D20=20

Stephen L. Mikochik
stephen.mikochik@xxxxxxxxxx=20