[bookport] Re: Wonderful

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:07:53 -0500 (CDT)

A commercial which would be totally lost on the blind people to whom it's aimed. LOL

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, albert griffith wrote:

I'd like to make a commercial where this blind guy is walking down the
street with his BP. in plain site and a pair of headphones astride his head
while he's eating an ice cream cone that looks absolutely scrumptious and he
says, it's wonderful, in an ecstatic voice.