[bookport] Re: Wish List

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:42:14 -0500 (EST)

While the transmitter, on the surface sounds good, it adds another thing
to the bp that could break.
Moreover, the first complaint folks will have is how ineffective the
transmitters are, and that they are plugging one into the headphone jack
anyway.
I use fm transmitters in my daily pc use so I cannot see a practical
benefit of building it into the unit itself.
And itwould prove a hassle to APH as folks will be returning units
believing that their transmitter isn't working properly when it probably
is.
Let folks who want one, buy it separately; perhaps APH could stock one in
its catalog.