[bookport] Re: What type of CF cards?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:16:46 -0400

Rob would be the best one to answer that. If I had to guess, it's
probably on the packaging.

There are plans for higher support, but I don't know when (or if it
will be this unit or the next). But we are looking into it.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxx 08/26/05 01:11PM >>>
Pam, Rob said it should be a "fast" card.
How do I know fast from slow? How is speed expressed in these cards?

Also, will BP ever use any larger cards?

Thanks!
Rusty

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo