[bookport] Re: What happened to the bookport 2?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:33:08 -0600

The firmware of the present Bookport can't be updated.
At 08:20 PM 12/31/1970 -0600, you wrote:
Do you think that it will bee releaced at all?
They are still going to update the firmware, arn't they?

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:42:46 -0800, Robert Clark wrote:

>There were issues during development so its release is delayed, and
>there is no time frame at this point.
>
>*---*  *---*  *---*  *---*  *---*
>Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache,
>do
>what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away
>from
>children".
>--A Mum
>Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
>Newport, Oregon
>N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
>rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
>http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.