[bookport] Re: Warantee Question

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:35:12 -0500

Yeah, it sure would.  Now, if your unit is over a year old, this is the
perfect answer.  That clip is easy to remove.

>>> sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:21:15 AM >>>
I won't take an answer here as the official position, but just for some

general thoughts from users and maybe Larry on behalf of APH, if one
was to
open the BP and remove the screws holding the belt clip on, would that
void
any warrantee?  I believe someone said once the clip is held on by
screws
from inside the back of the case.

The brilliance of the design of this thing is marred by that clip, in
my
opinion.  It makes using the Braille most difficult.  I know the idea
of
attaching rubber feet, but that seems to further scar the units
streamline
shape.

But, hey, even people were designed with an appendix, and a tongue...

Thanks!

Eric SS